Snow days should be a thing of the past. With six easy steps you can use YouTube to live video stream a screencast of your course for free.
- Fast Internet
- Chrome Web Browser
- Google account
- Microphone (built-in or external)
- Live meeting or face to face course
Do the Deed
- Sign-In to Google https://www.google.com/
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/account and create an account
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events
- Click New Live Event button
- Follow steps in below screenshot to start initiate live stream
- Follow below steps in screenshot to start live video session
- That’s it! Students can watch live stream during class and post session.
– — Chuck