- Registration Link: hourofcodeworkshops.eventbrite.com
The FIRST “Hour of Code” event at Rock Valley College was on December 12th, 2015. The event brought 126 people from the Rockford Region to learn more about Computer Science fundamentals and coding!
To keep this momentum going Professsor Chuck Konkol of Rock Valley College is hosting monthly “Hour of Code” Workshops for 2016! These “Hour of Code” workshops are FREE and OPEN TO PUBLIC! The workshops are scheduled the 4th Saturday of the month, 9am-10am.
The “Hour of Code” Workshops
- Fun, hands on learning about coding
- Unplugged and online learning
- Perfect for ages 5 and up!
- Raffle prizes
- Information about CIS Computer Science and Coding Courses offered at Rock Valley College
- Welcome & Introduction; 9am
- Computer Science or Code Tutorial (Unplugged or Online); 9:05am – 9:55am
- Wrap it Up with Raffle Drawing for Door Prizes; 9:55am