1) Start Github for Mac and make sure you are logged in.
2) Drag and Drop the folder in which you project is located on top of Github program. Accept prompt to Create and Add repository
3) Wait for Github to gather all the files
4) Type in the Commit Summary textbox: [Name of App]
5) Click the Commit & Sync Button
6) A popup screen will come up. Make sure Private repository is unchecked. Click the Push Repository Button.
7) To Confirm Repo uploaded successfully, Click on menu Repository > View on Github
8) Copy Github URL
9) Submit Github URL in assignment textbox or email to other developers